The First Ammendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abrdging the freedom of speech, or the press; or the right of te people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government to redress of grievances

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My new mugshot,

Hey,

You like my new mugshot? Stole it from some guy, Well not really. I was surfing the net for a nice picture for my profile and i saw that. I wanted to take it right away so i didnt get the guys permission anymore. But hey, who cares, what ill do for him is id just promote his site or his work of art. First of, the site i stole this pic from is www.gfxartist.com under the artist names Brian Jones. The authors website is www.bobotheseal.com, Check it out and pay the man respects and compliments of such a fine work of art. You can really see the "toughness" in the guys face.

Ive been reading the guys comments and all his comments all seem to be positive. Thats good, atleast i wouldnt have to be wasting bullets no more. So far, it was the best picture i ever saw. And should the artist be reading this blog. My respects to you amici.

No comments: