The First Ammendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abrdging the freedom of speech, or the press; or the right of te people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government to redress of grievances

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Some wisdom for ya: On keeping a low profile...

Hey, How ya doin?


Yea, so i read this book right? Its called "The last gangster" i wont go into details with it yet, maybe for another entry i will. I just want to discuss something with you about it. In the very first chapters of the book, two guys are talking. Big Ron Previte and John "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini. Anyway, they say the key to their business, in the world of organized crime, The key was to keep a low profile.

According to the words of Mr. Johnny Chang

"Just make yourself a little scarce.Thats what i do. I mean, I'm there if anybody needs me, but i try to be as scarce as i can. I mean, you'll knock twenty,thirty percent of your problems out"

Wow, Thats some good advice right there. And its true, all the other high profiled mobsters who cant get enough of the attention either end up in jail or dead. See in this thing of ours you gotta watch every step you take and you gotta cover your tracks. That way, nothing gets traced back to you.

Well..just thought you might wanna know that. A friendly advice from someone who actually gives a shit. I suggest you take this lesson very well.. Coz after all, A lot of people have been asking me, "Who's the most "Bad-ass" or Toughest,meanest,Brainest and deadliest Don or mafia boss that ever lived" My answer would always be simple.


"I dont know, I havent heard of him yet"

No comments: